Self IndulgenceHealth Fusion provide a range of complementary therapies which are detailed below.
- Aromatherapy Massage or Facial: NYR Organic formulations are prepared to benefit mind, body and well-being, using potent herbs, oils and extracts to meet your own specific needs. ‘Our belief in sustainability means we use only wild organic and natural ingredients and avoid polluting, toxic or harmful substances’. The signature massage lasts 90 minutes, the facial 75 minutes and includes full consultation and skin care advice.
- Face the World: Gwyn Featonby is now able to offer this new service. Face the World is a unique holistic facial experience designed to nourish your skin and enlighten your soul.
This unique holistic facial experience is designed to nourish your skin and enlighten your soul. During treatment you will be taken on a blissful sensory journey through 4 continents where music, aroma and techniques are specially coordinated to represent each country visited. Cutting edge ingredients and a complimentary mini treatment make this an exceptional experience.
Your journey includes a cleanse, tone, exfoliation, mask, divine ocean rain skin drench to further your skin your body and mind, a complimentary mini treatment of your choice, all concluding with a heavenly moisturise. You are then given a sachet of overnight Skin-booster serum, which you can apply before bedtime to maximise the effects of your facial treatment and extend your pampering.
Suitable for all skin types, Face the World products are a unique combination of both traditional and cutting-edge ingredients.
- 30 minute Massages:Tibetans believe that wind elements of lifegiving and balancing through Ku Nye or hot oil massage of the hands can benefit aspects of wellbeing.
- Thai Foot massage:Incorporates vigorous massage methods combined with pressure point massage to relieve stress and tension throughout the body.
- Eastern facial massage:Incorporates massage of the scalp and facial pressure point massage to relieve congestions, tension and improve the appearance of the skin.
|Thai Foot Massage||–||£25|
|Eastern Facial massage||–||£25|
|Face the World||–||£45|